An Uncommon Song
October 21 & 22, 2017
The Creek turned 40!
Share how the Creek has impacted you and how you envision helping the Creek Transform Community during the next 40 years.
What is one thing you learned from this sermon?
What kind of Psalm is Psalm 100? What does the type of Psalm that this is tell us?
Gary mentioned that this Psalm is like a “parade into the presence of God.” The Israelites had cause for parade because of what God had done in their lives, what God is doing in their lives, and because of what God will do in their lives.
- How did God work in the past of the Israelites?
- How did God work in the present of the Israelites?
- How did God promise to work in the future of the Israelites?
How did this sermon change how you will go about your week?
- How have you seen God work in your past?
- Where do you see God working in your present?
- What promises has God given through his Word for your future?
What should be our response to God’s continued faithfulness in our lives?
This week, pray Psalm 100 individually or as a group. Remember God’s faithfulness in your prayers and pray a prayer of thanksgiving for all that God has done, is doing, and will continue to do!
The Creek is 40 years old and it looks good on her! Over these past 40 years, much has been done to expand the God’s Kingdom and transform Franklin Township with the gospel of Jesus Christ. We are hoping and praying for an even better NEXT 40 years. To do that, we need YOU to be a part of what is going on! Here are three ways to help you do that:
1. Visit our Community Finder. This new tool lists all of the “connection” opportunities here at the Creek. It has everything from classes to life groups to support and recovery groups. For more information, visit the Community Finder at www.thecreek.org/community.
2. Find Community. We offer a “Connect” session the second service, on the second weekend of every month in South Room 2. We would love to have you join us to find out the why, how, and where regarding connection.
3. Serve! You have gifts, talents, and abilities that need to be used for God’s glory. To figure our what place might be best for you, visit our volunteer kiosk before or after any of our weekend services OR visit our “Give and Serve” tab at our website.